End users and System Administrators have multiple ways to reset passwords and these options are described below.
Resetting Your Password from the IndustrySafe Log In Page
- If you forgot your password, you can go to the IndustrySafe Login Page and select the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
- You will then be asked to enter your email address.
- If a matching email address is found, an email with password reset instructions will be sent to your inbox. You may need to check spam folders.
- After clicking the link, you'll be asked to set a new password with the following criteria:
- Passwords Must:
- Be a minimum of 10 characters
- Contain no more than 2 identical characters in a row
- Meet at least 3 of the 4 rules listed below:
- Include at least one lowercase character (a-z)
- Include at least one uppercase characters (A-Z)
- Include at least one digit (0-9)
- Include at least one special character
- New password can not match one of the last 5 passwords used
- By default, the system compares the newly entered password against the last 5 previously used passwords.
- Passwords Must:
- Once a password meets the needed criteria and clicking "Save Password", you'll receive the below message to log in :
- You'll also receive an email confirming the change has been made and will display your IndustrySafe user name in bold lettering:
- If you did NOT request a password change, please follow the link to reset IMMEDIATELY. Please also follow up with you System Administrator & IndustrySafe Support.
Changing Your Password in IndustrySafe
- To change your password from within IndustrySafe, select the Account Icon in the upper right corner and then select Preferences and Change Password. You will then be asked to enter your current password, followed by your new password.
System Administrator Changing a Password in IndustrySafe
- System Administrators can also change a Users password by navigating the the wrench in the upper right corner, Users and then select User Summary. Locate the Users in the Summary and click on the System ID. From there, click the "Reset Password" link. An email will be sent to the email address on files for that Users and they will follow the above referenced links to reset their password accordingly.
Forgot Your User Name?
- Please reach out to your IndustrySafe System Administrator who can provide this information.
- Please note that the reset password confirmation email will also include your user name.