We make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into IndustrySafe. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the software. Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: https://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the 5.16 release, IndustrySafe's GPS field has been updated so that it is now consistent across the Incident, Inspection, and JSA modules.
Within Initial Incident, Inspection, or JSA recording forms which have the GPS field enabled, users can click the GPS button to open up a modal window displaying a map with their current location. Users are also able to use the map to adjust and select a new desired location.
Once you confirm your current location, your current GPS coordinates will then auto-populate beneath the GPS button when the modal closes.
As part of this update, a new pre-built chart, "Inspections by Location" has also been added to IndustrySafe's list of available dashboards. For help with adding charts and graphs to your dashboard, please review our Getting Started Guide.
New Edit Modules and Edit Services Pages
The Edit Modules section of System Functions has been redesigned with the 5.16 release.
Admin users who have access to System Functions will see new options available in the Setup dropdown, "Edit Modules" and "Edit Services", that reveal what modules and services are purchased and turned on in your IndustrySafe site.
The updated Edit Modules page also allows admin users the ability to easily rename IndustrySafe’s modules as they appear in the navigational menu.
Customer Requests and Fixes
- Users will now receive a warning if the character limit of a text area field is exceeded.
- A typo in which "HIPAA" was misspelled was corrected for a privacy alert within the Incidents Log.
- The "Facility" field will now populate correctly within Corrective Action Closed email alerts that are sent to Investigators.
- Training email alerts that are disabled by users will no longer become intermittently re-enabled.
- The characters "%20" no longer appear in the description text boxes of the Claims Print Out Report.
- If an employee does not have a hire date recorded and has not taken a class that is required by one of their training profiles, their employee profile page will now display them as being overdue for training.
- A typo has been corrected in the confirmation prompt that displays when users delete an incident.
- The edit button has been restored on JSA checklists when users create a JSA from an iPad.
- An error message that appeared when users selected the "Back" button to navigate out of the Edit Inspection Checklists area of System Functions has been repaired.
- Any user with add/edit access to the training module's class catalog can now archive training content courses.
- The Hazard recording form's "Reported by" field now only auto-populates when the form is first created.
New and Updated Online Training Courses
- Hand & Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments (Spanish Language)
- Slips, Trips, and Falls in Construction Environments
- Active Shooter: Surviving an Attack
- Back Safety in Office Environments (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- Diversity in the Workplace for Employees - NEW!
- Diversity in the Workplace for Managers and Supervisors - NEW!
- Driving Safety: The Basics
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Extinguishers (Spanish Language)
- Fire Prevention in the Healthcare Industry (Spanish Language)
- Fire Prevention in the Office (Spanish Language)
- Handling a Sexual Harassment Investigation
- Hand & Power Tool Safety (Spanish Language)
- Hand, Wrist, and Finger Safety (Spanish Language)
- Industrial Ergonomics (Spanish Language)
- Industrial Fire Prevention (Spanish Language)
- Preventing Workplace Discrimination for Employees - NEW!
- Preventing Workplace Discrimination for Managers and Supervisors - NEW!
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Safe Lifting