The Vector Solutions team is excited to announce its Vector EHS 6.5 Release, which will be rolled out to all Vector EHS Management sites soon. The 6.5 Release will include the following new features:
- Vector Branding
- SDS Module
- Tasks: 2nd & 3rd Responsible Parties
- Class Schedule/Results link within “Training History” modal
We make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into Vector EHS Management. Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: https://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this release, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IndustrySafe is Becoming Vector Solutions
By now you probably know that IndustrySafe has become part of the Vector Solutions family. In 6.5, we are rolling out a name change to Vector EHS Management and making just a few changes in the software.
The logo on the login screen and icon on the navigation bar have been updated.
And email notifications and alerts will start coming from Vector EHS Management; the email address - email@example.com will remain the same for now.
To learn more about these changes: https://www.vectorsolutions.com/solutions/vector-ehs-management-software/
Users of Vector SDS will now be able to access their SDS page within the Vector EHS platform. It will appear as a module option for customers who have purchased the SDS module , and it can be activated or disabled in System Functions by Vector System Admins.
Tasks: 2nd & 3rd Responsible Parties
Users now have the option to assign tasks to a 2nd or 3rd Responsible Party and set email alerts that notify any and all responsible parties to Tasks that are open, coming due, or past due. These fields will be configurable on the Tasks recording form, appear on the Summary screen, and in the Tasks Log. This new feature replaces the “Add Additional Parties” button.
Class Schedule/Results link within “Training History” modal
A link for each of the employee’s assigned classes has been added to the “Training History” modal. Users can click on the class link and it will open a new browser tab with the class schedule/results form displayed for the selected class.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Custom Fields have been added to the Hours Worked Log
- The “Close” field is now displayed on the JSA Summary screen
- The “Vary Status by Items” now will retain its setting in the Inspections Checklist Setup in System Functions
- Assets now display on the Inspections form when a Facility is selected when Facility is a search field versus a dropdown field
- For select Inspections checklists, resolved incorrect checklist header display prior to form saving
- Limit of custom fields has been raised to 500
- Added “View All Upcoming Class” button on “My Training” page
- Added support for CMI-5 training content courses
- Removal of “Training Compliance Log” report
- Updated Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia FROI form(s)