Winter - Spring 2018
We, at IndustrySafe, make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into our mobile app. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the app.
Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: http://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding mobile app releases, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of the IndustrySafe web application's latest 5.12 release, users can now configure unique status values for a single checklist or even for a single checklist item. With the IndustrySafe mobile app release v.1.0.4, any unique status values that organizations have configured will now display within mobile app checklists.
System administrators can use IndustrySafe's web application to configure inspection status values from the Edit Inspection Checklist page within System Functions. For additional information about configuring checklist item statues, please review this guide.
Customer Requests and Fixes
iOs / Android Version 1.0.4
- IMPROVEMENT: The IndustrySafe mobile app has now been published as a universal app so that users may locate it more easily for iPad devices within the App Store.
- IMPROVEMENT: Upon logging in, if a user has not been granted access to the Inspections module, a notification will now appear indicating that the user does not have access to the module.
- IMPROVEMENT: When users are working without connectivity, a note will now appear beneath the Inspection form's GPS Location field to inform users that the field's functionality is unavailable while offline.
- IMPROVEMENT: A "Done" button will now display within the keyboards of iOs devices when users are completing text fields.
- FIXED: If a user revokes the app's permission to use their device's camera and photos, a modal will now seek the user's permission to access these items once again the next time the user selects the "Add Attachment" button.
- FIXED: The corrective action form's navigational menu no longer displays the name of the record's originating inspection checklist.
- FIXED: Alignment, spacing, and display issues within the app's forms and menus have been corrected.
- FIXED: iOs and Android Galaxy Note 8 users were sporadically unable to toggle between checklist sections using the menu.
- FIXED: Periodic app crashing/freezing for users utilizing iOs and Android Galaxy Note 8 devices.
- FIXED: Android users encountered an error message upon logging out of the app.
iOS Version 1.1.0 / Android Version 1.4.4
- IMPROVEMENT: Text fields now contain a spell-check function for iOs and Android devices.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Advanced Settings logic for fields to the mobile app.
- IMPROVEMENT: The default login URL for the IndustrySafe mobile app has been updated to app.industrysafe.com/default.asp to match the IndustrySafe software's new URL.
- FIXED: Intermittent app crashes for Android users.
- FIXED: Newly created custom fields could not be made available within the mobile app. This is working correctly now.
- FIXED: Single Sign On (SSO) login issues.
iOS Version 1.1.1 / Android Version 1.4.5
- FIXED: Intermittent app crashing after users select a checklist on iOs devices.
- FIXED: After data is submitted to the IndustrySafe software, quotation marks appeared around comments entered for inspection checklist items.
- FIXED: If a checklist contains a large number of status values, the status dropdown did not display all available status values.