We make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into IndustrySafe. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the software. Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: https://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will be offering free live webinars covering the new features in the 5.15 update.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018, at 11:00 AM EDT (Click here to register)
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, at 2:00 PM EDT (Click here to register)
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, at 11:00 AM EST (Click here to register)
Section and Location Enhancements
With the 5.15 Release, you can now link employees to Section and Location values using the Employee Personal Information form. The Section and Location fields will then auto-populate for an employee marked as the Involved Employee of an incident, the Investigator/Auditor of an inspection, the Reporter of a hazard, the Observer of an observation, the Person Being Monitored in Industrial Hygiene sampling, or the Supervisor of a JSA.
Section and Location fields have also been added to the Employee Information Log, Required Training Log, and the Training and Training Activity logs, as part of this update.
New Log Report Fields
The Observations; Inspections; Inspection Details; Hazards; and the Initial, Environmental, Vehicle, Security, and Employee Injury Incident Logs have been updated to include all of the default form fields that are available within their respective recording forms. For example, the Employee Injury Log will now allow users to report on fields such as Description of Location, Cost of Property Damage, and if the incident has been labeled OSHA reportable.
A complete list of all new fields that have been added to log reports can be found in this resource.
For additional information about IndustrySafe's log reports, please review our quick guide.
If you are looking for a more detailed guide covering the advanced features that are available only to Administrators, it can be found here:
Enable Initial Incidents for IndustrySafe’s Mobile App
In mid-summer 2018, IndustrySafe updated our mobile app to allow for initial incident recording. Previously, system administrators had to contact IndustrySafe's Support Team in order to have the Incidents module enabled on their site’s Mobile App. With the 5.15 Release, system administrators now have the option to toggle Incidents and Inspections on or off for the Mobile App as needed.
To allow your organization's users to record initial incident data on the go, go to System Functions > Setup > Edit Modules, adjust the Incidents module's Mobile Status dropdown from "Archived" to "Available," and click the "Save" button.
Customer Requests and Fixes
- The "Send Email" button is now displaying correctly within Task forms.
- Employee user level permissions have been modified for supporting documents so that users can no longer view attachments to records that they do not have privileges to view.
- Accents and special characters included in the first or last name fields of the user form no longer prevent the user from logging in.
- Users that have been archived will no longer receive scheduled reports.
- Changes to Training Module email templates, as well as the Asset Calibration Coming Due and Overdue email templates can now be saved successfully within the Email Template Editor.
- Loading speeds of Video on Demand online training courses have been enhanced.
- Clicking the system ID number of an incident within the Employee Injury Log will now cause the appropriate incident to open.
- The "Motor Vehicle Incident Rate per 1 Million Miles Driven" and "Top 10 Locations by TCIR" Dashboard charts now calculate correctly.
- Blank checkboxes and column headings are no longer displaying within IndustrySafe's analysis grids.
- An error message no longer appears when the Dashboard is exported to PDF.
- Customer logos and other images now display correctly when a log report is exported to PDF.
- An error message no longer appears within the Class Schedule form due to the number of enrolled employees in a course.
- You can now add and delete Worker Type field values using the Monthly Statistics form editor without encountering an error message.
New and Updated Online Training Courses
- Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments
- Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- Eye Safety in Construction Environments
- Fall Protection in Construction Environments
- First Aid in Construction Environments
- GHS Labeling in Construction Environments
- GHS Safety Data Sheets in Construction Environments
- Hazard Communication in Construction Environments
- Introduction to GHS for Construction Workers
- Personal Protective Equipment in Construction Environments
- Personal Protective Equipment in Construction Environments (Spanish Language)
- Safe Lifting in Construction Environments
- Safety Orientation in Construction Environments
- Struck-By Hazards in Construction Environments
- Struck-By Hazards in Construction Environments (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- Trenching and Shoring Safety in Construction Environments
- Walking and Working Surfaces in Construction Environments
- Working with Lead Exposure in Construction Environments
- Working with Lead Exposure in Construction Environments (Spanish Language)
- Back Safety
- Back Safety in Office Environments - NEW!
- Computer Workstation Safety (Spanish Language)
- Dealing With Hazardous Spills (Spanish Language)
- Driving Safety: The Basics (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- First Aid
- I2P2: Injury and Illness Prevention Program (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- Materials Handling Safety
- Materials Handling Safety (Spanish Language)
- Safety Audits - Spanish Language - NEW!
Safety Housekeeping & Accident Prevention - Spanish Language
- Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders (Spanish Language)
- Handling A Sexual Harassment Investigation
- Handling A Sexual Harassment Investigation (Spanish Language)
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare Facilities - NEW!
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare Facilities (Spanish Language) - NEW!
- DOT HAZMAT General Awareness
- DOT HAZMAT Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments
- Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities
- Hearing Conservation and Safety (Spanish Language)
- Indoor Air Quality (Spanish Language)
- OSHA Lead Standard in General Industry (Spanish Language)
- Respiratory Protection and Safety (Spanish Language)
- Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments - NEW!