We make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into IndustrySafe. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the software. Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: https://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improved Log Report Formula Calculations
IndustrySafe's analysis grids' formula feature has been enhanced to allow the proper calculation of aggregate percentages and rates (such as Percent Safe for Observations).
After adding a formula to your report (i.e. ([Observed - Safe]/[Total Observed])*100 ), you can now properly add an aggregate for the new column.
After you've created your formula, click on the column heading, select Aggregate, and then Sum.
A modal will then display, allowing you to indicate that the values should first be summed and then divided to properly calculate the aggregate percentage value.
A new recording form and summary screen will be available to track contractor information within IndustrySafe. You can use this form to record general information about contractors and link them to multiple facilities.
To enter information for a new contractor, simply complete the following steps:
- Go to System Functions > Company Profile > Add Contractor.
- Complete the contractor recording form.
- Click the "Save" button.
You can access the new Contractor Summary Screen by navigating to: System Functions > Company Profile > Contractor Summary.
Record Contractor Incidents
IndustrySafe's Incident module has been updated so that you can now track contractors that have been involved in an incident.
A new "Contractor" field has been added to all incident forms. This field is disabled by default, but can be enabled by system administrators using IndustrySafe's Incident Form Editor.
The Incident Summary Screen can now also be filtered by Department and Contractor.
Enter Monthly Stats for Contractors
A new "Contractor" field has also been added to the Monthly Stats form so that you can now record and track the numbers of hours worked, employees, and miles driven by contractors.
A "Department" field has also been added to the form so that monthly stats can be tracked by department.
These fields are disabled by default, but can be enabled by system administrators using IndustrySafe's Monthly Statistics Form Editor.
New Contractor Data Import Service
A new add-on is available for importing contractor data into IndustrySafe. For more information about this add-on service, please contact the IndustrySafe Sales team.
Customer Requests and Fixes
- The Oklahoma First Report of Injury form has been updated to the latest version.
- A typo has been corrected in the email notifications that are sent to investigators when a Corrective Action is marked as complete.
- GPS auto-fill functionality has been repaired in cases in which the Facility field is in a dropdown format.
- User levels containing a "/" symbol now render correctly.
- A bug has been corrected in which system ID numbers were being duplicated within the Corrective Actions Report.
- A bug has been corrected within log reports that had triggered an error message when users added a formula which divided one report column by another.
New and Updated Online Training Courses
- Supported Scaffolding in Construction Environments
- Walking and Working Surfaces in Construction Environments
- Driving Safety
- Walking and Working Surfaces