All of the below reports allow you to select your output (PDF, Word, Excel), filter down through hierarchy layers, and select a date range.
- Hazards Report - A print out of hazard form (includes all standard fields on the hazard form, linked corrective actions, and linked supporting documents). Filters by Department.
- Hazards Reporting Summary - A bar chart of hazards with employee name of the X axis and number of hazards reported on the Y axis, grouped by facility. Each facility has its own bar chart and summary table. Summary table includes number of hazards reported per employee
- Hazards Log - The hazards log is an analysis grid. More information on the analysis grid is available here: IndustrySafe Analysis Grid Quick Guide
- Hazards CA Log - The hazards CA log is an analysis grid that has linked corrective actions in it. More information on the analysis grid is available here: IndustrySafe Analysis Grid Quick Guide
- Hazards Matrix - Matrix of the Severity and Probabilty of Hazards. Row details of this report include: Negligible, Marginal, Critical and Catastrophic. Column details of this report include: Improbable, Remote, Occasional , Probable and Frequent. Filters by Department.
- Top 10 Facilities - Bar graph of Hazards by Location with Location on the X axis and Number of Hazardson the Y axis (Only the locations with the most incidents (up to 10 locations) are displayed. Also provides a table of number of hazards by location with a row of each location. Filters by Department.