If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site before you can add an incident. See the Quick Start Guide for more information on this set-up.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site (or your site has been set up), follow these steps to Add an Incident:
1. Go to the Incident module by selecting the Incident tab
2. On the horizontal menu select the green plus sign in the upper left to add a new Incident
3. The New Incident form will appear
4. Complete the appropriate fields, including the required fields
5. Identify which forms should be created.
6. Select continue.
7. If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the Choose Incident Form will appear
8. Detailed Incident Investigation Information can be completed on the Incident Investigation Form.
Did you know you can enter any type of incident in the IndustrySafe Software? IndustrySafe Software is designed for near misses, employee injuries, non-employee injuries, OSHA recordables, environmental spills, and vehicle incidents. The new incident form will cause the incident investigation form to be modified depending on the type of incident.