Disabling a field will remove a field from a recording form.
Quick Steps Example: Disabling a Field
- Open the System Functions module by selecting the System Functions wrench in the main menu.
- On the horizontal menu select Set-Up, then select Edit Forms.
- In the Recording Form drop down, select the Recording Form where the drop down appears.
- In the Section drop down, select the Section where the field appears.
- Find the field, in the Status column select Disabled.
- Select the Save button.
- This field should no longer appear on the recording form.