- Key Features
- Reports & Analysis
- Common Features
- OSHA 1910 Subpart Z Compliance -Exposure Assessments of Hazardous Substances
- OSHA 1910.1020 -Access Exposure Results and Employee Records
- Easy to Use Industrial Hygiene Forms
- Agent Database with Agent Limits from Multiple Sources (i.e. NIOSH, OSHA etc.)
- Track Area and Personal Sampling
- Set up and Trend by Similar Exposure Groups
- Create Risk Profiles with Exposure Assessments
- Track Ventilation, Respirator, and Personal Protective Equipment Controls
- Easy look up of Personal Monitoring and Qualitative Exposure Assessments
- Notify Employees of Test Results
- Employee Notification Letter per OSHA Standards
- Standard Reports- Area Test Results, Personal Monitoring, Exposure Assessment Log
- Action Item and Hazard Follow Up
- Add/Edit/Remove Fields
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Export and Search Features
- Multiple Locations, Users, Regions Etc.
Industrial Hygiene Monitoring and Tracking
Organizations need to monitor and track their workers' exposures to potentially harmful substances or events.
Sample Industrial Hygiene Sampling Form
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) are two groups that provide standards to organizations on permissible exposure limits for employees for various substances.
There are various types of exposure limits including time weighted average, short term exposure limit and ceiling limits.
With the IndustrySafe Software sampling forms, industrial hygienists are able to easily track different types of exposure limits from multiple standards for various agents and stressors.
Through the automated features of IndustySafe's Industrial Hygiene module, industrial hygienists are able to generate notification letters to alert employees to applicable sampling activities.
Sample Exposure Assessment Ranking
IndustrySafe's Industrial Hygiene module allows users to conduct qualitative and quantitative exposure assessments with a detailed risk ranking for toxicity of agent, exposure time, and exposure profile. Detailed controls and action items can also be included in this exposure assessment.
The easy-to-use exposure form also includes autofill features, speeding up the assessment process. By relying on digitally stored exposure forms provided by IndustrySafe safety software, companies can compare safety and health indicators across modules, checking to see how their exposure assessments may be affecting training and inspection requirements.
Industrial Hygienists can also upload supporting documents (including detailed lab results), export data to other applications or monitor Industrial Hygiene metrics across several locations or regions. The Industrial Hygiene module allows for detailed reporting and analytics of industrial hygience activity across your organization.
Rely on IndustrySafe for its powerful safety software modules
The Industrial Hygiene module is just one critical aspect to IndustrySafe safety management software. By tracking industrial hygiene activities, inspections, worker training initiatives, incident reporting and behavioral observations with this convenient and effective safety software, Environmental Health and Safety Professionals gain greater control over their business's safety programs.
Most of all, a business's workers are assured the most effective workplace health and safety policies and practices. Supported by TRA's robust technology and supportive services, IndustrySafe is the leading safety management software for businesses in a variety of industries.