Headquartered in the heart of Philadelphia, IndustrySafe is more than just a great place to work. Our team is innovative, smart, fast-paced and committed to a safer, healthier world.
At IndustrySafe, we're enthusiastic about the development and growth of our employees and we are always looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for a company that encourages teamwork, is open to new and innovative ideas, and fosters professional growth, contact us today.
Information Security Analyst
Come join the TRA team and help improve network and IT security for a fast-growing company that offers great benefits. TRA offers premier transportation industry consulting services, as well as IndustrySafe, a market leader in environmental, health, and safety software. We are looking for an information technology security analyst to be a key part of our team in securing the IT Infrastructure of TRA, Inc. and securing IndustrySafe, our Software as a Service offering. This position is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary (with a bonus), full benefits, and the opportunity for growth.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Information Technology, focusing on the following elements:
- Develop and implement information security policies, plans and procedures
- Conduct security risk assessments for information technology programing projects and consulting business projects
- Promote security awareness throughout the organization
- Implement security solutions to protect local area networks (LANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, related security and network devices; and application hosted environments at Rackspace and AWS
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of systems and networks
- Develop solutions to protect TRA network architecture, IndustrySafe SaaS application and cloud environments
- Work closely with Developers to enhance security without impacting productivity
- Protect a mixed infrastructure of Windows, Linux, Oracle, and .Net SaaS application
Skills and Experience
Analyst must have the desire to work in a small hands-on team in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Qualifications include:
BS degree in information management, information security, computer science or equivalent
Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
5+ years’ experience in Information Security
Experience with managing endpoint and server protection technology such as anti-malware, whitelisting, and vulnerability management tools for VPN, LAN, wireless networks, Rackspace and AWS environments
Detailed understanding of Windows, Linux, Oracle and .Net SaaS application security
Deep understanding of how firewalls, network routers and switches work
Substantial knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies (SQL injection, XSS cross-site scripting, CSRF, DoS, logic flaws, API attacks, etc...)
Industry recognized security certification
Detailed understanding of security industry standards and frameworks from OWASP, CIS, NIST, and ISO- 270002
Programming knowledge of two or more scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl, or shell)
Programming experience in ASP.NET, or C# a plus
Headquartered in Philadelphia, TRA provides the IndustrySafe Software to a wide range of diverse clients in the transport, government, construction, and manufacturing. IndustrySafe has over 350 clients who are leaders in manufacturing, transportation, construction, and government.
IndustrySafe’s mission is to provide the most user friendly and cost effective environmental, health, and safety software for our clients.
TRA Consulting provides management and technical consulting services to the transportation industry, especially in transit and railroad operations, safety, security, and maintenance.
TRA Consulting conducts in-depth assessments and analyses in these areas, and provides clients with detailed findings and recommendations based on detailed reports, data, and both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Business and Support Analyst
Come join the IndustrySafe Team, a market leader in environmental, health, and safety software. We are looking for a business and support analyst to be a key part of our team in supporting IndustrySafe, our Software as a Service offering. This position is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary (with a bonus), full benefits, and the opportunity for growth. IndustrySafe has over 350 clients who are leaders in manufacturing, transportation, construction, and government.
Supporting the IndustrySafe Implementation and Support Team, Product Development Team, and Marketing Team in day to day activities, particularly focusing on the following elements:
- Assist the implementation team in site set-up including demo sites for prospective clients, configuring forms, uploading checklists, data analysis, interfaces, and data imports and exports
- Assist in developing business requirements documents and functional design documents including screen designs for product updates and new features
- Develop and update IndustrySafe product documentation including knowledge base articles, video tutorials and product sheets
- Answering customer support calls regarding the IndustrySafe software
- Scheduling and coordinating Account Reviews with existing IndustrySafe clients
- Entering, resolving, and closing support cases in Salesforce
Skills and Experience
Analyst must have the desire to work in a small team in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Qualifications include:
Bachelors degree in Business or a related field plus 1-3 years of experience in an IT environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
Experienced with HTML, web and Salesforce systems
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Camtasia or other video editing tools a plus
Must be organized and detail oriented
Ability to work with others in a cross-functional, team environment while working independently
Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills