Headquartered in the heart of Philadelphia, IndustrySafe is more than just a great place to work. Our team is innovative, smart, fast-paced and
committed to a safer, healthier world.
At IndustrySafe, we're enthusiastic about the development and growth of our employees and we are always looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for a company that encourages teamwork, is open to new and innovative ideas, and fosters professional growth, contact us today.
Business and Support Analyst
Come join the IndustrySafe Team, a market leader in environmental, health, and safety software. We are looking for a business and support analyst to be a key part of our team in supporting IndustrySafe, our Software as a Service offering. This position is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary (with a bonus), full benefits, and the opportunity for growth. IndustrySafe has over 350 clients who are leaders in manufacturing, transportation, construction, and government.
Supporting the IndustrySafe Implementation and Support Team, Product Development Team, and Marketing Team in day to day activities, particularly focusing on the following elements:
- Assist the implementation team in site set-up including demo sites for prospective clients, configuring forms, uploading checklists, data analysis, interfaces, and data imports and exports
- Assist in developing business requirements documents and functional design documents including screen designs for product updates and new features
- Develop and update IndustrySafe product documentation including knowledge base articles, video tutorials and product sheets
- Answering customer support calls regarding the IndustrySafe software
- Scheduling and coordinating Account Reviews with existing IndustrySafe clients
- Entering, resolving, and closing support cases in Salesforce
Skills and Experience
Analyst must have the desire to work in a small team in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Qualifications include:
Bachelors degree in Business or a related field plus 1-3 years of experience in an IT environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
Experienced with HTML, web and Salesforce systems
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Camtasia or other video editing tools a plus
Must be organized and detail oriented
Ability to work with others in a cross-functional, team environment while working independently
Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills