Support and Implementation Analyst
Come join the IndustrySafe Team, a market leader in environmental, health, and safety software.
We are looking for an implementation and support analyst to be a key part of our team in implementing and supporting IndustrySafe, our Software as a Service offering.
This position is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary (with a bonus), full benefits, and the opportunity for growth. IndustrySafe has over 400 clients who are leaders in manufacturing, construction, and government.
Support the IndustrySafe Support Team in day to day activities, particularly focusing on the following elements:
- Answer and respond to incoming customer support and service calls regarding the IndustrySafe software, including entering and tracking all service requests, analyzing issues and taking appropriate action.
- Coordinate and conduct web-based or on-site configuration assistance and administrative and end user training with clients
- Develop and update IndustrySafe product documentation including knowledge base articles, end user guides, video tutorials and product sheets
- Assist in post-sale activities including web-based phone demos, webinars and calls
- Scheduling and coordinating Account Reviews with existing IndustrySafe clients
Skills and Experience
The Support & Implementation Analyst must have the desire to work in a small team in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work with others in a cross-functional, team environment while working independently
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and become familiar with regulatory processes in environmental, health, and safety
- Up to 15% travel may be required
About This Company
Headquartered in Philadelphia, IndustrySafe, Inc. provides the IndustrySafe Software to a wide range of diverse clients in the transport, government, construction, and manufacturing sectors.
Our mission is to provide the most user friendly and cost effective environmental, health, and safety software for our clients. Our team is innovative, smart, fast-paced and committed to a safer, healthier world.