Come join the IndustrySafe Team, a market leader in environmental, health, and safety software.
We are looking for a financial administrator to manage the financial operations of IndustrySafe and work closely with the President and with the Chief Operating Officer.
This position is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary (with a bonus), full benefits, and the opportunity for growth.
IndustrySafe has over 400 clients who are leaders in manufacturing, transportation, construction, and government.
- Complete day to day accounting activities including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing/billing, cash receipts, expense reports, bank and credit card reconciliation, revenue accounting
- Ensuring that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Producing financial and other key reports including the company’s financial statements, profit and loss statements, revenue reports, analysis, and other reports on a scheduled basis.
- Develop in conjunction with COO budgets and expense projections and manage those on a monthly basis
- Work closely with financial institutions concerning banking activity changes, enhancements and charges.
- Manages all Payroll activities
- Update payroll system for salary changes, benefit changes, wage garnishments and new hires.
- Provide year-end wage information for 401K compliance
Skills and Experience
Financial Controller must have the desire to work in a small team in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Qualifications include:
- 5+ years accounting and finance experience including experience at a startup or high-growth company; Software as a Service experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Understands financial concepts and metrics unique to Software as a Service
- Strong understanding of management and cost accounting principles including thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong computer and software skills, specifically with Quickbooks online and Freshbooks. Must be an expert in Excel.
- Ability to meet hard month, quarter and year end deadlines
- Highly organized with outstanding communication skills